This is a real quick post, ´cause I am right now at Pinheiros Club´s computer, at 00:27, January 1st of 2010! How cool is that?!
I just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone!
And, just for the record… NY has a double-meaning!
It can be New York… Or New Year!
Isn´t it interesting?! 😉
Oh, well. Anyway. I think I should enjoy the party here 🙂
But I think I´ll be posting the pics from the trip by tomorrow!
Oh, and something else… I didn´t bring my cellphone to the party, so… No pics from the New Year´s Eve Dinner. But I can describe it to y´all…
– small serving of cooked broccoli
– one artichoke
– 3 thin slices of smoked salmon
– 1 small slice of vegetables quiche
– 1 slice of tomato
– 1 “piece” of buffalo cheese mozarella (I guess that´s how you say it…?)
– ~1 (unfinished)tbsp of hummus
And I´ll probably have some fruit when I get back. Y´all should see the desserts! They´re beautiful to look at 😉
Ok, then. Just… wait for the recap. SP´s AWESOME. The trip is