First of all, I know this is getting old, but I just can’t NOT thank you guys. Seriously, your comments never fail to make me smile. Again – THANK YOU!
Now, I’ve read some really amazing suggestions for my last cooking experiment… so I decided to make a poll!
It’s on the side – basically the first thing you’ll see after reading my blog’s title (“Fro-Yo Lover”) on the sidebar on your right.
*I tried to insert this poll on this post, but I couldn’t! After a few too many tries, I gave up. Could someone please tell me how to do this? I’m using Windows Live Writer, and it just doesn’t work!*
Can’t wait to see the results!
Now, onto the title…
You guys should know that not only one, but two lovely ladies nominated me for the “Stylish Blogger Award”!
Second of all… I gotta be honest. I was really surprised when I read the “stylish” part. I never really cared about clothes when I was young (I mean, a kid):
At the ripe age of one 🙂
Maybe 5 or 6 years old
At around 9 years old
10 years old
Around 11 years old (can you believe this is Lelê?! She and Baby Mig are SO alike!)
For side comparision.
Anyway – you get my point. Fashion was never my strongest suit.
On the last two (maybe three) years though, I’ve been developing more of a… how can I explain? Fashion sense? The thing is, this award couldn’t have come at a better time. I’m still the same non-fashionista Gabriela… but with better clothing 🙂
I like dressing up from time to time… who doesn’t, right?
Now, onto the award’s rules.
I must tell 7 random facts about me. Here we go!
1. When asked what would I want to be when I grow up, I would always answer “A writer”. Since I was 2. (I’m not even kidding – Grandma has videos of me saying so)
2. My Mom gave me birth when she was 25. So when she was 40, I was 15. (I love numbers that end with 5 – I was born on 1995)
3. He might not be aware of this, but my Grandfather (Mom’s Dad) is pretty much my favorite person in the world. Seriously, I don’t know what I’d do or where I’d be without him.
4. I love English. I mean, seriously. Sometimes I feel more comfortable writing in English then in Portuguese. Go figure!
5. I don’t have a “favorite color” per se, but when people ask me I always answer “white” – maybe because it reminds me of peace… Even if Lelê still says “White can’t be your favorite color. White’s not a REAL color! What’s white’s color?” (At this point, when I say “white” again, she’s pretty pissed off. So I let it go – poor baby… Haha.)
6. I (kind of) play the guitar. I mean, I love to sing and to play, but I’m not sure I’m actually good at it. Oh, the mysteries of life…
7. 13 is definitely my lucky number. And T-Swift totally stole that from me! (hahaha, just kidding. Or not…)
Hope you liked my random facts – because there’s more to come!
I recently discovered I was nominated for awards I never posted here!
I mean to do post at least one tag/award per post. How does that sound to you guys? Pretty acceptable, right?
Vote for your favorite recipe name, and let me know if you could relate to any of my random facts!
(I’m sure I’m not alone… or am I?)
See you guys soon!